Ready to get involved with Capes for Kids?
Here’s how you can participate:
- Create a team
- Register online and create your own Capes for Kids team in less than 5 minutes!
- Recruit friends, families and colleagues to join you.
- Set your goal and action
- We think $250 is a great goal to start with, but you may want to set a more ambitious target. Most of our fundraisers are surprised by how quickly they achieve their goal and need to make a new one.
- Next, determine your action! Past participants have committed to wearing their cape to work, out to dinner or to the movies once they reached their fundraising goal.
- Take advantage of our fundraising tips and reach out to your networks!
- Solicit donations that will create a world of possibilities for kids living with disability and medical complexity at Holland Bloorview.
- Wear your cape March 1-7, 2021
- Raise more funds and awareness for Holland Bloorview by wearing your cape everywhere you go the first week of March.
- Remember to redeem your official Capes for Kids cape once you’ve raised $100 ($50 if you are a child participant).
- New this year, teams earn one cape for every $100 they collectively raise. For example, if a team raises $500 they can redeem five capes, regardless of how much each individual on the team fundraises.
REGISTRATION OPENS THIS SUMMER!
“I believe in community, I believe in helping others, and I believe in understanding the world around us.”