Capes for Kids Supports Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Holland Bloorview is Canada’s leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital.
We provide programs and services to kids with disabilities and acquired injuries requiring rehabilitation.
Here’s how you can participate in Capes for Kids.
- Set your goal. We’ll walk you through it when you register for Capes for Kids, and set you up with a fundraising page and donation form that’s just for you. We think $200 is a great goal to start with, but you may want to set a more ambitious target. Most of our fundraisers are surprised by how quickly they achieve their goal and need to make a new one!
- Wear your cape WHEN you meet your goal, or UNTIL you meet your goal. Hey – post your cape on Twitter between March 5-11 and we’ll do our best to RT you for that extra boost!
- Send your Capes for Kids page to your friends and family, and tell them that you’re going full on caped crusader for kids with disabilities at Holland Bloorview. Who knows? Maybe they’ll join you!
Meeting your goal means you will help:
- Kids with disabilities find their voice through speech therapy and communication devices
- Kids get active through physiotherapy, mobility devices and prosthetics
- Teens build self-confidence by learning life skills to live independently
- Parents get the support they need through respite, peer support and financial assistance
- Kids experience self-expression and build self-esteem through art and music therapy
- Check out what you’ll accomplish (and don’t worry, we’ll keep you posted on how you’re changing lives, just by wearing a cape!)