Capes for Kids Supports Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, Canada’s leading teaching hospital for kids with disabilities.
We help kids with disabilities and their families to realize and reach their full potential.
And you have a part to play in providing the means to create and continue the programs, services and care that they need to move, breathe, talk and play.
Wear a cape between March 5-11, 2018.
Ask your friends to pitch in some cash.
It’s really that easy to do something truly heroic.
Your fundraising will help:
- Kids with disabilities find their voice through speech therapy and communication devices
- Kids get active through physiotherapy, mobility devices and prosthetics
- Teens build self-confidence by learning life skills to live independently
- Parents get the support they need through respite, peer support and financial assistance
- Kids experience self-expression and build self-esteem through art and music therapy