Join forces with the heros of Holland Bloorview!
Together, we can be a powerful team of heroes for childhood disability.
From March 6-12, hundreds of people will join forces with the heroes of Holland Bloorview – wearing their cape and raising money to create a world of possibilities through Holland Bloorview’s Capes for Kids.
You will be fundraising to help:
- Kids with disabilities find their voice through speech therapy and communication devices
- Kids get active through physiotherapy, mobility devices and prosthetics
- Teens build self-confidence by learning life skills to live independently
- Parents get the support they need through respite, peer support and financial assistance
- Kids experience self-expression and build self-esteem through art and music therapy