Fundraise for Holland Bloorview
Thank you for supporting Holland Bloorview’s Capes for Kids. You are making an impact in the lives of kids with disabilities and their families.
- Start planning now! The sooner you begin, the more people you can attract, and the more funds you can raise.
- Set a goal! Set an ambitious, yet realistic, fundraising goal for yourself or your event. Organizing a successful event takes hard work and planning so make sure to recruit enthusiastic peers, friends, and family with different skills and experiences to help you!
- Know the facts! Many people are willing to give once they know some facts around the cause. Holland Bloorview can provide you with statistics about kids with disabilities to help you in your fundraising.
- Network! Look for opportunities to tell people that you are fundraising. Make an announcement at your next staff meeting! Do you have access to clubs, schools or social groups? Share it on social media!
- Show your thanks! Remember to thank each supporter when they make a gift. Did you reach your goal? Let your supporters know they made this possible and thank them for helping you succeed.